Toyota SUV Lineup
Toyota SUV Lineup | Toronto, ON
The Toyota SUV lineup is incredibly expansive, offering all kinds of style and capability to meet a variety of needs. If you’re looking for a new SUV in Toronto, check out what Toyota offers!
2023 Corolla Cross
One of the newest models in the Toyota lineup is the Corolla Cross, offering a smooth ride and tons of interior versatility.
- As one of the smaller options in the Toyota SUV lineup, the Corolla Cross goes big on style with LED headlamps, a black grille, an integrated rear spoiler, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- You can choose between a gas engine or a hybrid powertrain on the Corolla Cross, but both options are paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission for the best possible performance.
- To help you stay connected to your world on the go, the 2023 Corolla Cross has an 8-inch touch-screen display with wireless Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® capability.
- You can also use the Toyota App on your smartphone to see all kinds of helpful details about your Corolla Cross.
- You’ll get the advanced Toyota Safety Sense™ 3.0 driver-assist suite to help with all kinds of driving scenarios and keep you secure. Some of these include:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian and Daytime Bicycle Detection, Intersection Support, and Emergency Steering Assist
- Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control with Curve Speed Management
The iconic Toyota RAV4 is another great option in the Toyota SUV lineup, with multiple powertrains and plenty of adventurous features.
- Depending on the model you select, you’ll find all kinds of elevated style on your RAV4, like black painted or chrome roof rails, a power slide/tilt moonroof, and much more.
- The RAV4 is available with a gas, hybrid, or plug-in hybrid powertrain, letting you choose the perfect amount of power and efficiency for your new SUV.
- With the updated Toyota Multimedia System, you’ll have useful tech like wireless smartphone connectivity as well as 10-year Connected Services trials of Service Connect and Safety Connect.
- Available options include Remote Connect as well as Drive Connect to help you stay informed even when you’re not in your RAV4.
- The RAV4 is equipped with the Star Safety System™ and Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5, giving you ultimate peace of mind behind the wheel.
- Standard Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert keeps tabs on your surroundings and is great for both city and highway driving.
With gas and hybrid powertrains available, the versatile Toyota Highlander blends performance with sophisticated style.
- The robust gas engine on the new Highlander gets 265 horsepower and 5,000 pounds of towing capacity while the hybrid Highlander offers an incredible 6.7 L/100 km combined.
- On the outside, you’ll find attractive yet useful elements like splash guards, a rear bumper protector, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- The available Bronze Edition of the 2023 Highlander elevates this SUV’s style with unique bronze door sills and 18-inch satin bronze wheels.
- Enjoy the comfort of heated front seats and an eight-way power driver’s seat on the base model or opt for higher grades with leather seating, a driver seat memory system, and ventilated seats.
- Stay connected on every drive with the 8-inch Toyota Multimedia System, which includes Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, SiriusXM® satellite radio, Siri® Eyes Free, and four USB charging ports.
- The available 11-speaker JBL® audio system with Clari-Fi really enhances your music experience in the Highlander.
- Drive confidently with the standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ system of driver-assist features like Risk Avoidance, Left Turn Intersection Support, Front-to-Front Risk Detection, and more.
The ruggedly adventurous Toyota 4Runner is primed for off-road performance and has a plethora of useful features inside and out.
- With its 4.0-litre V6 engine and five-speed automatic transmission, the 4Runner offers robust power in the form of 5,000 pounds of towing capacity and 270 horsepower.
- Off-road features abound, especially on the TRD Off Road model that is equipped with coil springs, multi-terrain ABS, and skid plates.
- The Toyota 4Runner has a distinct style that stands out among the competition, including its rear tailgate window that goes up and down for easy access to the cargo area.
- Other exterior highlights include running boards, a power slide/tilt moonroof, silver painted roof rails, and full LED lighting.
- Inside the five-passenger SUV are many useful and cozy features like all-season floor mats, dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, and a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Connected Services by Toyota keep you informed and entertained on every drive, with features like Remote Connect, Safety Connect, and Service Connect.
- Models with Premium Audio with Remote come with even more functional tech like Embedded Navigation and Destination Assist.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with standard Toyota Safety Sense features as well as the Star Safety System.
If you need a large and in-charge family vehicle, look no further than the spacious and boldly designed Toyota Sequoia.
- Every new Toyota Sequoia comes with an I-FORCE MAX hybrid V6 engine that generates a whopping 427 horsepower and 9,000 pounds of towing capacity.
- Advanced off-road technology with features like Multi-Terrain Select and Crawl Control let you tackle all kinds of adventures.
- The large Sequoia shows off its muscular style with elements like available 22-inch dark-chrome wheels on the Capstone model and a palette of attractive colours like Supersonic Red and Army Green.
- You can choose between a seven- or eight-passenger configuration that puts a bench seat or captain’s chairs in the second row, providing ultimate customization and versatility in your SUV.
- Additional interior highlights for the 2023 Sequoia include heated and ventilated front seats, a 10-way power driver’s seat, leather seat trim, tri-zone climate control, all-season floor mats, and ambient lighting.
- The latest Toyota Multimedia System features wireless smartphone connectivity, Intelligent Assistant, Destination Assist, and Cloud Navigation.
- Use your favourite apps and features on the expansive 14-inch touch-screen display on Sequoia Limited and above.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 driver-assist features like Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Left Turn Oncoming Vehicle Detection/Braking, and more keep you safe and secure on the road.
Moving up in size and sophistication is the Toyota Venza, which made its return to the Toyota lineup in 2021.
- Prepare for premium amenities inside and out on the new Venza, like ambient lighting, a panoramic glass roof with frost control, and parabola LED headlamps.
- In addition to upscale features, the 2023 Venza offers 816 litres of total cargo space with the second-row seats down.
- Hybrid performance is standard on the Venza with its 2.5-litre engine and electric motors that deliver 219 horsepower and 6.1 L/100 km combined fuel economy.
- Much like other Toyota models, the new Venza comes with intelligent infotainment tech like wireless connectivity as well as available dual 12.3-inch screens, wireless charging, and an available JBL® audio system.
- Enjoy your drives in the Venza with helpful safety tech like Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Left Turn Intersection Support, and so much more.
- For added convenience, the available Bird’s Eye View Camera gives you a virtual 360-degree view of the vehicle and comes with a rear camera washer so you always have a clear view.
2023 Toyota SUVs near me
You can learn more about any of these incredible Toyota SUVs by contacting our team or when you visit us for a test drive at Downtown Toyota in Toronto, Ontario.