Toyota Hybrid Vehicles
Toyota Hybrid Vehicles | Toronto, ON
If you’re looking for a hybrid vehicle, Toyota has you covered. From sporty cars to large SUVs and everything in between, the Toyota hybrid lineup is expansive. Get to know these efficient, eco-friendly vehicles and let us know which one you’d like to drive home!
2023 Toyota Prius
With more than 20 years on the market, the Toyota Prius is a superb city vehicle that goes big on efficiency.
- The 2023 Prius uses the same 2.0-litre engine between its two trims, delivering up to 4.8 L/100 km in the city and 4.7 L/100 km on the highway.
- You’ll also have electronic all-wheel drive working to help keep you safe during Toronto winters.
- The exterior design of the new Prius is expertly aerodynamic and is available in exciting colours like Supersonic Red, Reservoir Blue, and the unique Maximum Yellow.
- Inside are 60/40 rear split-fold seats that make for a versatile cabin, which also features heated front seats and a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Stay connected with the 8-inch Toyota Multimedia system, which includes wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ smartphone capability.
2023 Toyota Corolla
The hybrid Toyota Corolla was introduced a little over 10 years ago, providing plenty of space and comfort as a gas-saving sedan.
- The 2023 Corolla has a 1.8-litre hybrid engine that gets up to 4.4 L/100 km in the city and 5.1 L/100 km on the highway for the LE Hybrid model.
- Across all hybrid Corolla trims, you’ll find interior amenities like heated front seats, automatic climate control, and 371 litres of total cargo capacity.
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 is standard on this vehicle, providing extra peace of mind with smart features like:
- Road Sign Assist
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision System
- Automatic High Beam
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Choose from 15- or 18-inch alloy wheels on the outside of the Corolla or opt for higher trims with a power slide/tilt moonroof for even more flair.
2023 Toyota Camry
Offering a bit more room for families — as well as striking style — is the Toyota Camry Hybrid.
- The 2023 Camry Hybrid has a 2.5-litre engine with Hybrid Synergy Drive working to get up to 4.9 L/100 km in the city and 4.8 L/100 km on the highway.
- Drive in comfort up front with a standard eight-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support, heated front seats, and dual-zone auto climate control.
- Leather-trimmed seats and a power front passenger seat are standard on the XSE Hybrid.
- You can opt for the standard 7-inch infotainment system or upgrade to the larger 9-inch screen that comes with Audio Plus with Remote and a trial of SiriusXM® satellite radio.
- For a sporty appearance, the XSE Hybrid model comes with a rear spoiler, sport grille, 19-inch alloy wheels, and black accents.
2023 Toyota RAV4
If you want an adventurous yet eco-friendly SUV, consider the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.
- The 2023 RAV4 Hybrid uses a 2.5-litre hybrid engine to deliver up to 5.8 L/100 km in the city and 6.3 L/100 km on the highway.
- As a five-passenger SUV, the hybrid RAV4 has more room for people and things, offering 1,977 litres of cargo space behind the front seats.
- Everyone will know you’re driving a RAV4 Hybrid thanks to its design features like an available two-tone exterior, available LED fog lights, and black out wheels.
- The RAV4 Hybrid comes with Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 as well as helpful safety features like Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Assist and an available Panoramic View Monitor.
Toyota hybrid vehicles near me
You can learn more about any of these hybrid Toyota models by contacting our team or when you visit us at Downtown Toyota in Toronto, Ontario!