The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is a solid option for adventurous families, which is why it comes as no surprise that it focuses on providing a safe ride to all. Here are some of the safety features that come standard on the 2019 RAV4.
No matter which RAV4 trim you choose, this crossover comes standard with the Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 package, which combines a range of innovative safety technologies to help you feel more confident on the road. This includes:
- Pre-Collision Safety System with daytime Cyclist Detection and enhanced low-light Pedestrian Detection*
- Lane Tracing Assist*
- Automatic High Beams*
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control*
Peace of mind while you’re driving is important, which is why the 2019 RAV4 also comes standard with the Toyota Star Safety System™. It comes with the following:
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Brake Assist
- Smart Stop Technology
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar warns you with audible and visual alerts if there are stationary objects in your way. It will also apply the brakes if needed.
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert alerts you the presence of vehicles in adjacent lanes, along with warning you about hazards when you’re reversing.
*Drivers should always be responsible for their own safe driving. Please always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, vehicles, weather, etc., the TSS systems may not work as intended. Please see toyota.ca, your local Toyota Dealer or Owner’s Manual for details.